»For every minute your are sad
you lose sixty seconds of happiness.«
Sometimes life hits you right in the face with a frying pan, a hot one. And sometimes it’s hard to keep the good sides of life in mind, but there are so many! I wanna show you some of them today with my list of things that make me really happy. Maybe there are some things or situations we feel the same about.
- your body being 8 times longer than your head
- getting lost on Pinterest
- walks along the beach
- cuddling with you loved ones
- talking in a really high voice to a baby
- (make) friends
- your feet that carry you along everywhere
- the sun
- visit new places
- sleeping in a freshly done bed after you had showered
- arrive the station at the same time as the train
- eating with the family
- laying under a starry sky talking about the universe
- cruising with the bike while sunset
- the opportunity to learn everythin
- coming home after a long/hard da
- the ability to show emotions
- the fact that 23 things aren’t enough because life offers
so much more to be happy about!
Hopefully, your smiling now, remembering how wonderful life can be. Not every fact will happen every day and you will probably miss the train sometimes, but even the worst day lasts only 24 hours. Don’t give up your wonderful smile because some things didn’t run like they should, make the best of it and move on. If you ever need help to get your smile back you can contact me via E-mail or social media. Have a nice Sunday evening and a happy start into the new week! For all my german readers a 25th reason to be happy about, it’s a really short week!
*25. You can follow my Blog now!